Wednesday 4 January 2012

Challenge 51- DECEIVE, AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

As a woman of virtue and integrity, this challenge goes against the grain, so I apologise to all my trusting friends and family.  The art of deception has always eluded me - my nose twitches and I hum mysteriously when I lie - but I feel this is the year to perfect the skill and use it.  In fact I am slightly worried by the frisson of excitement I felt while completing this challenge, and by the shiver of anticipation I am experiencing thinking of future deceptions.  Be warned and listen for the hum....

You see, one of the challenges I claim to have completed is in fact a fake, cunningly planned and executed with stealth, but with my fingers firmly crossed behind my back.  I invite all of you who have followed my adventures to guess which of the 50 is the imposter.  I shall donate £10 to charity (CRY - Cardiac Risk in the Young) for every one of you who guesses right.
There is only one person on earth who knows the truth, so they are of course banned from joining in.

Unless of course, I am cleverer than I think I am, and this is the fake!

VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU THINK I FAKED ON THE POLL TO THE RIGHT OF MY BLOG.

Thanks to you all for your support and interest - you have been wonderful travelling companions on this mad journey.

1 comment:

  1. Well Jen!

    I shall enjoy going through all of these and catching up on the ones I missed ....... even if I don't guess the right fake ....Jan xx

    ReplyDelete