Sunday 30 October 2011

Challenge 42 - VOW OF SILENCE FOR 24 HRS (FAILED!)

6.30 am and I am already struggling - and noone else is up.  Didn't realise that I talked so much to inanimate objects.  Perhaps choosing the day with the extra hour in it was an error of judgement.

8.30 am Family not supportive and are taking advantage of my vow of silence to be extra naughty!  Didn't realise that I spend so much time re-educating my family in what is right and what is wrong.  No - not nagging - that is what horrible mums do!

11.00 am Home alone.  Cats are wondering why I'm not conversing with them.  Didn't realise how interesting cat conversation actually is - I miss it hugely.

1.00 pm Decked myself out in signs and note-paper, ready for return of family

3.00 pm Decided to drink some cider - to ease the pain of silence.  Might jeopardise the challenge.

4.30 pm Challenge was well and truly jeopardised.  Walked into living room and said 'Computer's free, Pidge'.  Tried to bribe him, but he was having none of it.

CHALLENGE FAILED - WILL REVISIT AND TRY AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment