Tuesday 1 March 2011

Challenge 10 - TURN VEGETARIAN

For the next month I shall:

- not eat anything that has a face

- not stand and look longingly at the bacon counter

- develop an extremely irritating 'holier than thou' attitude amongst my meat-eating friends

- bore anyone who will listen about the health benefits of lentils and pro-biotic yoghurt

- attribute my inevitable flatulence (beans!) to cats/husband/children in my class/passers-by/the old/farm animals/the French

- enjoy cheese without feeling guilty

- complain in restaurants about the lack of veggie choice on the menu

- get some hippy brownie points.


My brie and cranberry sandwich marked the beginning of my challenge today - will update progress at the end of the month - if I'm not too weak!

No comments:

Post a Comment