Friday 27 May 2011

Challenge 23 - BE A PAGE 3 GIRL

Move over Sam Fox and Linda Lusardi, (who? - check the archives!) - I have arrived in the world of glamour modelling!  All those years of practising my posing and my pouting have paid off - the world's media have seen my potential and given me a page 3 spread.  I expect by tomorrow I will be gracing the noticeboard of every motor mechanic's garage and the inside of every schoolboy's locker. Being a fantasy figure can be a heavy burden..

Sadly, I have had to share the limelight with 4 other 'belles', but I think it is pretty obvious which of us is going to make it in the cut-throat world of modelling.  Second from left, in case you're in any doubt.  Just for the record, I do believe in world peace, and I love helping little children.

Is that the phone ringing?  If it's Pirelli, tell them they are too late, the New Milton Advertiser has exclusivity....

No comments:

Post a Comment