Sunday 16 January 2011

Challenge 2 - Blog!

I am blogging, therefore I am completing challenge 2 and you are all sharing in it.  Until a month ago, I didn't know what a blog was and to be honest I still don't.  I have never read one, and after this year will probably never write another.  However, I agreed to blog my year, so here goes.  All I know is, that to a technophobe and luddite like myself, this is the scariest challenge I shall undertake.  I feel naked, exposed, vulnerable and just a little presumptious in thinking that anyone out there might be interested in my antics.  However, if you are, I thank you, and I hope you enjoy the ride - just bear in mind it will be on the teacups and not the big dipper!  Allergic to adrenalin, remember?

No photos -sorry - too boring!  However I am currently drinking a glass of bubbly to celebrate joining the 21st century - that's bringing a smile to my face, if not yours, so job done. Bottoms up. x

1 comment: