Wednesday 12 January 2011

Who and why

Like Amnesty International I will be turning 50 this year - it has crept up on me, because last time I checked I was only 31.  My head is still in its early thirties with little forays into its teens, but my body reminds me now that I am in fact 49.  I refuse to be scared - it is an adventure with a little dose of arthritis and alzheimers thrown in.  So, with the help of my dear and often vindictive friends and family, I have compiled a list of 50 things I want to achieve in my 50th year.  Certain rules apply - I must be doing them for the first time, they must bring a smile to someone's face, they must be adrenalin free (I'm allergic to over-excitement!), and if they embarrass my children, that's a bonus.  I am not publishing the list, as it is fluid and still open to suggestions, but I will share each new experience with you.

4 comments:

  1. Great start! Bring on the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bag-Pussy Galore, are we allowed to make suggestions for your list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All suggestions welcome, indeed encouraged. No adrenalin, no nudity, but humiliation accepted.

    ReplyDelete